Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cousin Reese




Cousin Reese lives in Arizona and for good reasons, she is a bully. I only have to get beaten up by her when my parents take me down to visit. She likes to steal my treats and she is bigger so she bulldozes me and all the other dogs when she wants the toy that we are playing with. On the plus side she is very friendly to people and loves to lick their faces off. I can't wait to see what she is dressing up like for halloween. She always has the best costumes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am not a bully! I just want to play with my toys and everyone else's too! Nobody else can touch my stuff or eat treats in front of me or talk to my people or especially get belly rubs from my people. And I do like to plow smaller dogs over. That is good times.