Friday, October 17, 2008

Charlie

My favorite neighbors (Moan and Michelle) rescued a new friend for me from the dog shelter. He is a little out of control but a very nice dog. I am a little jealous of him because now I have to share the attention. Charlie's birthday is on 10/4 because that is the day he was adopted. Charlie is settling in next door very quickly. He creates a lot of work for me because I have to mark all the bushes, trees, and rocks in the neighborhood as mine constantly now. Charlie wants to play with me all the time but I am getting to old so I just give him a good growl and snap at him when he gets annoying. Other than that we get along just fine. Charlie's new dad, Moan, likes to tell him that he was rescued from a Mexican jail because he was pinned up with 5 chihuahuas when we found him.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Oh look at me on my new patio! I love my new people & they love me. I have two new doggie beds, good food whenever I want it, and lots of toys that my new god parents, Ann & Rob gave me. I like Tucker too, he is my pal. He is teaching me how to go in & out my new doggie door and he lets me play with his toys too. Sometimes he gets bossy to me because I'm young & spunky, but usually he's nice. I am a happy pup!